Current type Ph/V/Hz: 3 / 400 / 50
Flow rate (l/h): 500 – 1000
Pressure (bar/MPa): 30 – 200 / 3 – 20
Max. temperature (°C): 155 – 80
Connected load (kW): 7.8
Heating oil consumption, full load (kg/h): 6.4
Fuel tank (l): 25
Fuel tank (cc³): –
Weight (kg): 171
Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm): 1330 x 750 x 1060
Detergent tank (l): 20 – 10
The hot water high-pressure cleaners of the new middle- and super-class convince with their 6 main features.
- Environmental protection Greater efficiency with the new ECO mode, service switch for controlling water hardness, turbo fan, precision detergent metering, optimized burner technology and a high-efficiency pump.
- User friendliness This is ensured by a central, clearly arranged control panel designed for intuitive operation, a spray lance holder, LED display, an integral, low-friction hose reel for 20 metres hose that swivels through 180°, and much more.
- Cleaning performance Highly efficient cleaning is guaranteed by patented nozzle technology, ceramic pistons, turbo fan as well as increased pump efficiency. Accessories are optimized for specific applications and designed to exactly suit customer requirements.
- Mobility The mobility concept features two casters, large rubber-tyred wheels, ergonomic handles, lifting points for handling with a forklift, lashing rings and a recessed tread for tilting the machine to guarantee maximum manoeuvrability.
- Reliability Guaranteed by flue gas monitoring, a corrosion-proof, flexurally stiff, robust chassis, three-piston axial pump with ceramic pistons, heat resistant flue outlet, and much more.
- Service friendliness Easy access to all components that require servicing and a service switch to call up operating data at any time for troubleshooting.
- Spray gun, Easy-press trigger gun
- Spray gun with soft grip
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Anti-twist system
- Cleaning agent, scale inhibitor and fuel tanks can be filled from outside
- Three-piston axial pump, with ceramic piston
- Pressure cut-off
- Pole reversing plug (3-phase)
- Electronic service control
- Electronic service control with LED display
- Two detergent tanks
- Dry running protection