Current type Ph/V/Hz: 3 / 400 / 50
Flow rate (l/h): 600 – 1200
Pressure (bar/MPa): 30 – 180 / 3 – 18
Max. temperature (°C): 80 – 155
Connected load (kW): 8.4
Heating oil consumption, full load (kg/h): 7.7
Fuel tank (l): 25
Weight (kg): 178
Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm): 1330 x 750 x 1060
Detergent tank (l): 20 – 10
Our medium and super class heated high-pressure cleaners have six impressive features.
- Environmental protection More efficient thanks to the new Eco mode, service switch for adjustment of the water hardness, turbo fan, precise cleaning agent dosage, optimised burner technology and high pump efficiency.
- User friendliness This is ensured by a central, clearly arranged control panel designed for intuitive operation, captive spray lance holder, LED displays, etc.
- Highly efficient cleaning is ensured by patented nozzle technology, ceramic pistons, turbo fan and greater pump efficiency. Accessories are optimised for specific applications to exactly suit customer requirements.
- Mobility The mobility concept offers features such as two swivel castors, large rubber-tyred wheels, ergonomic push handles, lifting points for handling with a forklift, lashing rings and tilting aid for easy transport.
- Operating safety guaranteed thanks to exhaust monitoring, corrosion-resistant, warp-resistant and sturdy chassis, protection against limescale, three-piston axial pump with ceramic piston and heat-resistant chimney opening cover.
- Service friendliness Easy access to all components that require servicing and a service switch to call up operating data as required for troubleshooting.
- Spray gun, Easy-press trigger gun
- Spray gun with soft grip
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Anti-twist system
- Three-piston axial pump, with ceramic piston
- Pressure cut-off
- Optional two-lance operation
- SDS system
- Electronic service control
- Electronic service control with LED display
- Two detergent tanks
- Dry running protection